If it is not for the special requirements of the customers, the material of the general textile mark is polyester. There are many kinds of materials, such as pure cotton, nylon, rayon and so on. Why choose polyester? Let’s take a look at the characteristics of polyester fabrics.
Textile mark trademark, polyester fabric big advantage is wrinkle resistance and shape retention is very good, therefore, it is very suitable for making outerwear clothing and weaving Mark trademark, has become a very many chemical fiber clothing fabric used in daily life.
Polyester fabric has the following characteristics:
1. Polyester fabric has high strength and elastic recovery, so it is firm and durable, wrinkle resistant and easy to iron.
2. Polyester fabric has poor hygroscopicity, stuffy and hot feeling when wearing. At the same time, it is easy to carry static electricity and dirt, which affects the beauty and comfort. However, it is easy to dry after washing, and the wet strength almost does not decline, does not deform, and has good washable and wearable properties.
3. Polyester is one of the best heat-resistant fabrics in synthetic fabrics. It has thermoplasticity and can be made into pleated skirt with lasting pleats. At the same time, the polyester fabric has poor fusibility and is easy to form holes when it meets with soot and sparks. Therefore, the contact of cigarette end and spark should be avoided when wearing.
4. The light fastness of polyester fabric is better than that of acrylic fiber fabric, and its light fastness is better than that of natural fiber fabric. Especially in the back of the glass, the sun resistance is very good, almost as good as acrylic fiber.
5. Polyester fabric has good chemical resistance. Acid and alkali have little damage to it. At the same time, they are not afraid of mold and insects.
Post time: Jul-14-2020