How to use a heat-seal/ iron-on embroidered patch onto a t-shirt?
1. Heat the iron with maximum temperature setting for 5 minutes.
2. Test your fabrics to see if it can take the heat with the iron.
3. Place the patch at right place.
4. Let a paper or cotton twill cover on top of your patch and cloth .
5. Let iron on the covered paper firmly for 20-30 seconds, and wait it to be cool for a minute.
6. Turn the clothes inside out and repeat the steps above till you feel the emblem is nicely attached with the fabrics.
7. Let it cool down for 5-10 minutes.
8. Recommended to add some stitches on the corners or the edges.
Post time: Mar-11-2021