Difference between heat transfer printing and traditional screen printing:
Process flow of heat transfer printing:
1 use the computer to carve characters on the composite paper
2 remove the excess as needed
3 Overlap the composite paper with the transfer cloth and put them together in the heat transfer machine
4 After heating and pressurizing by the heat transfer machine, the disperse dye on the composite paper will penetrate into the cloth, thus forming a banner.
1. Small area, high efficiency, low cost, suitable for mass production;
2. Not easy to fade, anti ultraviolet;
3. Good color saturation, long-lasting, fresh and beautiful;
4. Printing and drying without drying;
5. It is clean and good for environment protection.
In contrast, screen printing has many disadvantages
1. Large area, time-consuming, laborious and laborious;
2. Slow speed, low efficiency, not suitable for mass production;
3. The color is not bright and easy to dry.
Post time: Apr-27-2021